Attorney Andrew C Hill - Same aweful experience with Mr. Hill

I experienced the same aweful experience with Mr. Andrew C.

Hill as you all did, when he represented me at NeJame Law Firm.

NeJame Law fired him shortly before I found out that he had committed legal malpractice with my case. He also failed to communicate with me when he was handling my case.

Attorney Andrew C Hill - Andrew Hill, Terrible Experience and SUSPENDED from practicing law. What do I do now?

How can I recommend Andrew Hill now to others after what I have been through and now I find out the Bar suspended him? I can’t, plain and simple.

I would love to know what is going to happen in my case now since he somehow neglected to tell me about his suspension. From what I was told today by a lawyer friend is that more than likely my case will drag on until another lawyer can be found to take the case, and that could take months and months.

Now this will cost more money and more time when I want a simple and fast resolution. This is insane that I now have to spend more money and time on this crap.

Thanks a lot Andrew Hill, I really appreciate it.

Reason of review: Pissed off he did not tell me he got suspended as a lawyer.

I didn't like: Suspened from practicing law, He did not tell me about the suspension, What do i do now with my case, Thanks for keeping it hidden andy.

• Andrew Hill Attorney

Comments

I expierenced the same terrible expierence with Mr. Hill when he was employed at NeJame Law as you all did. NeJame Law fired him shortly before I found out he committed legal malpractice on my case.

LOL! This is hilarious as I used to work for Hill’s main client Don Karl Juravin who is a major *** bag.

Hill is a big *** bag as well and these two idiots deserve each other.

I don’t feel sorry for either of them as they owe me money and both lied to me repeatedly. *** of a feather flock together!

to Anonymous #1588626

Scammer lawyer and scammer client!

to Anonymous #1625406

Maybe so, but I could do without your swearing - it doesn't help you and simply antagonizes this reader.

Hi, very sorry for what you are going through, but have you tried legal aid or another lawyer? I would also suggest contacting the bar with this complaint right away as it sounds like you may have been left high and dry.

View more comments

Attorney Andrew C Hill - FLORIDA BAR SUSPENDS ANDREW C. HILL FROM PRACTICING LAW IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA

The Florida Bar has suspended Orlando Lawyer Andrew C. Hill from practicing law in the State of Florida for delinquent fees owed to the Florida Bar and possibly other things according to former and current clients.

This may not sound like a serious thing, but the courts and bar take this sort of slip up as a sign of other possible slip ups which could possibly endanger clients and their standing in court active cases.

I used to have a close and good relationship with Andrew but he unfairly sued me which I thought was a serious conflict of interest, but apparently he did not.

I am proud to report that his shakedown lawsuit he filed against me is going no where as it is one of the sloppiest filings ever and I am sure the judge is laughing at him, especially now. Anyone seeking competent legal counsel should conduct serious research into the background and reviews of the lawyer.

Reason of review: Suspended from practicing law.

I liked: Funny bowties.

I didn't like: Extortion lawsuits, Suspened from practicing law.

Comments

What county did he sue you in? I agree with your comments and their is more to come.

Absolutely agree. Beware!

I am glad I saw this! Thanks!

to Gina #1593212

I wish I had seen this. I was scammed out of money.

This guy is so lame